Versions of these papers can also be found on the arxiv.
- On OL-infinity structure of nuclear, quasidiagonal C*-algebras. J. Funct. Anal. 258 (2010), no. 1, 1-19. [pdf]
- Perturbations of completely positive maps and strong NF algebras. Proc. Lond. Math. Soc. (3) 101 (2010), no. 3, 795-820. [pdf]
- A Noncommutative Gauss Map, Math. Scand. 108 (2011), no. 2, 233-250. [pdf]
- Free Products and the Lack of State Preserving Approximations of Nuclear C*-algebras, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 141 (2013), no. 8, 2719-2727. [pdf]
- (w/ I. Farah, A. Toms and A. Tornquist) Appendix to The Descriptive Set Theory of C*-algebra invariants, I.M.R.N. (2013), no. 22, 5196–5226
- Lecture notes for lectures I gave at Appalachian Set Theory 2012 at Fields.
- (w/ J. Carrion and M. Dadarlat) On Groups with Quasidiagonal C*-algebras. J. Funct. Anal. 265 (2013), no. 1, 135-152. [pdf]
- Quasidiagonal Representations of Nilpotent Groups. Adv. Math 254 (2014) 15-32. [pdf]
- A Note on strongly quasidiagonal groups. JOT 73:2(2015), 417-424 [pdf]
- (w/ C. Kleski and P. McKenney) Classification of C*-algebras generated by representations of the unitriangular group UT(4,Z), J. Funct. Anal. 271 (2016), no. 4, 1022-1042 [pdf]
- (w/ E. Gillaspy) Irreducible representations of nilpotent groups generate classifiable C*-algebras, Münster J. Math. 9 (2016), no. 1, 253-261 [pdf]
- (w/ P. McKenney) Finitely generated nilpotent group C*-algebras have finite nuclear dimension, J. Reine Angew. Math. 738 (2018), 281-298. [pdf]
- Free Groups and Quasidiagonality, to appear in Houston Journ. Math [pdf]
- (w/ E. Gillaspy and P. McKenney) Finite Decomposition Rank for Virtually Nilpotent Groups, to appear in Trans. AMS [pdf]
- (w/ S. Raum) C*-superrigidity of 2-step nilpotent groups, Preprint [pdf]