Warnke Covered Bridge was the last bridge Evret Sherman built. Built in 1896, Warnke Covered Bridge crosses Swamp Creek with a span of 51 feet. The Warnke Covered Bridge has a gray tin roof and white plank siding that is rotting at the lower chords. Each side has a small window which is characteristic of all covered bridges in Preble County. This bridge has a Child's truss with a kingpost center panel. Each side has a wooden guard rail. The floor is horizontal planking interfaced with two lengthwise runners. The bridge is a single span and rests on cut stone abutments. The bridge was overhauled in 1913 and wing walls added, the Warnke Bridge is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is still open to local trafflc.