Spring 2018 Algebra Seminar
The algebra seminar will be held on Tuesdays during the Spring 2018 semester in Bachelor Hall 120 from 1:30-2:30pm. If you are interested in speaking or would like to suggest an outside speaker, please contact Jason Gaddis (email@example.com).
- January 30, February 6, 13. Jason Gaddis, Miami University. "Quivers and Calabi-Yau Algebras", abstract, notes.
- March 13. Zachary Cline, Temple University. "On actions of Drinfel'd doubles of finite dimensional algebras", abstract.
- March 20. Spring Break, no seminar.
- April 10, 17, 24. Dennis Keeler, Miami University. "Nef divisors".
- May 1. Daniel Yee, Bradley University. "Gelfand-Kirillov Dimension of Connected Hopf Algebras", abstract, TBD
- May 8.