June 26 -July 29, 2017
Apply online at: MiamiOH.edu/study-abroad/math-in-europe
- Dr. Anna Ghazaryan (firstname.lastname@example.org),
www.users.miamioh.edu/ghazarar, office: BAC 222.
- Dr. Vahagn Manukian (email@example.com), www.users.miamioh.edu/manukive
fill out this application
and bring it to A. Ghazaryan to BAC222.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you are
planning to participate. The number of spots in the
class is limited.
Come to Italy and enrich the standard content
of mathematics classes by gaining global
- Earn six Miami University
credits in Mathematics while living in Italy (Venice,
Florence, and Rome) for 5 weeks total.
- Satisfy the Global Perspectives Miami Requirement.
Schedule of the program:
- Students will have long weekends for exploring
Italy and independent travel in Europe.
- Classes are taught by Miami faculty, cover
the same material as when taught at Miami University, and
are enriched by cultural international experience.
- The logistics of the program is provided by
American Institute for Foreign Study.
Venice: Monday, June 26, 2017
to Florence: Friday, June 30, 2017
to Rome: Sunday, July 9, 2017