Efficient and direct pathway to on-foot exit
- Grid parking floor with sensors
- Color designation to customers
- LED map corresponding to customers’ assigned spot: Once sensors read presence, the LEDs already passed turn off.
- Delays: once a customer has been assigned a spot, the program overrides the sensors and the spot will be logged in as “taken” even though a car won’t be present for up to 3 minutes.
- Clock integrated to check presence of car in each spot approximately 5 minutes.
- Monetary estimate of realistic scale.
- Multiple exits(terminals)
- A second floor
- Key pad
- Computer “security” interface
- Pay lot: exit system that corresponds to whether the customer has paid (key pad needed)
- EXTREME ADD ON: SAME color coding for driving exit