phone: (513) 785 3220
· Ph.D. Ohio State University (2005)
· M.A. SUNY at Buffalo (1998)
· Applied dynamical systems
· Homoclinic, heteroclinc and limit cycle bifurcations
· Existence and stability of nonlinear waves
· Partial and ordinary differential equations
· A. Ghazaryan, V. Manukian, Coherent structures in a population model for mussel-algae interaction. Submitted, (2013).
· On traveling waves of Gray-Scott model. Submitted, (2012).
· N. Costanzino, V. Manukian, C.K.R.T Jones, Solitary waves of the regularized short pulse and Ostrovsky equations. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 41 (2009) 2088-2106.
· V. Manukian, N. Costanzino, C.K.R.T Jones, B. Sandstede, Existence of multi-pulses of the regularized short-pulse and Ostrovsky equations. J. Dyn. Diff. Equat. 21 (2009) 607-622.
· V. Manukian, B. Sandstede, Multi-hump pulses in systems with reflection and phase invariance. J. Differential Equations 247 (2009) 1866-1898.
· V. Manukian, S. Schecter, Traveling waves for a thin liquid film with surfactant on an inclined plane. Nonlinearity 22 (2009) 85-122.
· Existence and stability of multi-pulses with applications to nonlinear optics. PhD thesis