Homepage of Patrick Reynolds
Department of Mathematics
123 Bachelor Hall
301 S. Patterson Ave.
Oxford, OH 45056
Teaching, Fall 2014
My primary area of research is geometric group theory.
- On indecomposable trees in the boundary of Outer space
- Dynamics of irreducible endomorphisms of F_n
- Indecomposable trees and minimal laminations, with T. Coulbois and A. Hilion
- Reducing systems for very small trees
- The boundary of the complex of free factors, with M. Bestvina
- Constructing non-uniquely ergodic arational trees, with B. Mann