- International Workshop on Variational Analysis and Related Topics, Hanoi Pedagogical University 2, Vietnam, December 13-15, 2018
Talk: Critical and Noncritical Lagrange Multipliers for generalized KKT Systems.
- The 2018 Midwest Optimization Meetings , Miami University, OH.
- AMS Sectional Meeting, Portland State University, OR.
Talk: A Semismooth Inverse Mapping Theorem for C1+ Functions under Tilt Stability.
- Global Optimization Conference (GOC-2017), Texas A & M University, TX.
Talk: Critical Multipliers in Variational Systems via Second-Order Generalized Differentiation.
- Midwest Optimization Meetings, Department of Mathematics, Michigan State
University, October 21, 2016.
Talk: The Newton Method for Prox-Regular Functions.
- Joint Mathematics Meetings, Washington State Convention Center, Seatle, WA, January 6-9, 2015.
Invited talk: Stability analysis of composite optimization problems with applications to critical multipliers.
- Midwest Optimization Meetings, Department of Mathematics, Loyola
University, October 2-4, 2015.
Talk: Second-order analysis of piecewise linear functions with applications to stability.
- 22nd International Symposium on Mathematical Programming, Pittsburgh university, July 12-17, 2015.
Invited talk: Second-order analysis of piecewise linear functions and its applications.
- Midwest Optimization Seminar, Department of Mathematics, Loyola
University, October 25, 2014.
Talk: Full Stability of Optimal Solutions to Constrained and Minimax Problems.
- Michigan Mathematics Meetings, University of Michigan-Flint, May 2-3, 2014.
Talk: Full stability in second-order cone programming.
- Joint Mathematics Meetings, Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore, MD, January
15- 18, 2014.
Invited talk: Full stability in second-order cone programming.
- Midwest Optimization Seminar, Department of Mathematics, Western Michigan
University, October 13, 2012.
Talk: Characterizations of full stability in constrained optimization.
- Optimization Seminar group, Avignon University, France, May 15, 2009.
Talk: Existence of solutions in variational relation problems without convexity.